LSA Water Solutions
LSA Venues are a socially inclusive business, we recognise that every person matter, regardless of their circumstances. As part of our commitment to ensuring everyone in our community is included, we:
- Continually think of ways to improve and provide training to our staff so that they can meet the needs of the community i.e. people with disability, seniors, and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
- Make the Venues as accessible as possible i.e. consider is given to seating layout, installation of ramps, grab rails, wider doors, ‘rest stop’ seating and quieter spaces, visual guides and signage
- Attempt to make service and/or pay points have reduced noise levels and are clutter free.
- Explore opportunities to ensure we are employing people from a wide and varying talent pool within the community.
- Establish an Access and Inclusion Committee to work with councils in implementing the above actions and look to support council on upgrading their facilities for the benefit of all.